This website is operated by Bibi Ladypopular. We are committed to protecting and preserving the privacy of our visitors when visiting our site or communicating electronically with us.
This policy sets out how we process any personal data we collect from you or that you provide to us through our website. We confirm that we will keep your information secure and that we will comply fully with all applicable EU Data Protection legislation and regulations. Please read the following carefully to understand what happens to personal data that you choose to provide to us, or that we collect from you when you visit this site. By visiting www.ladypopularblog.com (our website) you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
Data that we collect
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information about individuals who visit and use our website:
Information our website automatically collects about you.
With regard to each of your visits to our website we may automatically collect information including the following:
- technical information, including a truncated and anonymised version of your Internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including what pages you visit, how long you are on the site, how you got to the site (including date and time); page response times, length of visit, what you click on, documents downloaded and download errors.
There are four main three groups of cookies we use in our services according to their purpose:
- Functional cookies – they are collected with the purpose of personalizing the user experience with our services;
- Analytics cookies – collection of information for the interaction of users with our services including number of visits on our platform, where do the users come from to our platform, the number of users on the platform, etc. for the purpose of improving the performance, marketing efforts and quality of our services;
- Advertising and marketing cookies. According to their duration,
Session cookies – we use session cookies to identify you temporary. These are a specific type of cookies only stored during the active usage and once you stop using our service by closing your browser or closing the mobile application the data is being erased;
How we may use the information we collect
We use the information in the following ways:
Information you supply to us. We will use this information:
- to provide you with information and/or services that you request from us;
Information we automatically collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our site including troubleshooting and statistical purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- security and debugging as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure.
This information is collected anonymously and is not linked to information that identifies you as an individual.
Disclosure of your information
Any information you provide to us will either be emailed directly to us or may be stored on a secure server. We use a trusted third party website and hosting provider (Vimexx) to facilitate the running and management of this website. Vimexx meet high data protection and security standards and are bound by contract to keep any information they process on our behalf confidential. Any data that may be collected through this website that Vimexx process, is kept secure and only processed in the manner we instruct them to. Vimexx cannot access, provide, rectify or delete any data that they store on our behalf without permission.
We do not rent, sell or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies.
We will use all reasonable efforts to ensure that your personal data is not disclosed to regional/national institutions and authorities, unless required by law or other regulations.
Third party links
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the third party websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.